Mr Hiroshi Nishikawa is a Plastic Surgeon at The Westbourne Centre in Edgebaston
Plastic Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery for Breast, Face & Body.
Mr Hiroshi Nishikawa graduated from Cambridge University. He trained in the UK, Australia, Taiwan and Japan where he received specialist training in cosmetic, craniofacial and plastic reconstructive surgery. He practices cosmetic surgery at The Westbourne Centre and specializes in the rejuvenation of the face and body and also breast enlargement. He is pioneering the use of laser lipolysis in the UK for the reduction of fat and tightening of skin and the use of sedation with local anaesthetic techniques for face lifts and breast enlargement.
He is a consultant plastic surgeon at the Birmingham Children's Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth hospital Birmingham where he is the clinical lead of the Craniofacial unit dealing with facial deformity, facial palsy and vascular anomalies. He is widely published and is both a national and international lecturer. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is a member of BAPRAS and BAAPS. He is a trainer and examiner for plastic surgery and sits on the Inter Collegiate board for plastic surgery examinations.
- Clinical lead Birmingham Craniofacial Unit
- Lead Clinician Vascular Anomalies Management Team
- Examiner for The Plastics Intercollegiate Surgical College
- BAPRAS representative for the Inter Collegiate Surgical Board
- Inter Collegiate Quality Assurance board member
- Trust board of the Intercollegiate Examination board for plastic surgery
Birmingham Children's Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.