Dr Raghava Reddy is an Endocrinologist & Diabetes Consultant in Staffordshire, Stafford.
• General Medicine – multi-system pathology
• Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, other causes, including those on insulin pumps
• Endocrinology: including pituitary, adrenal, gonadal, thyroid, calcium and parathyroid disorders
• Polycystic ovary syndrome diagnosis and management
• Lipid disorders
• Obesity: investigation and management
• Osteoporosis screening
Dr Reddy completed his specialist training from Oxford Deanery and has been working as Consultant physician with an interest in Diabetes, Endocrinology & General internal medicine / Acute Medicine at County Hospital, Stafford (University Hospital of North Midlands) since 2011.
He has helped to develop several pathways to improve patient care at County Hospital. As a Honorary lecturer, he is involved with Keele undergraduate medical student teaching and postgraduate medical training. He is also a Royal College of Physicians PACES examiner
Dr Reddy’s specialist expertise covers a broad spectrum of hormonal disorders, diabetes related issues and various general medical problems.
General Medical Council
Royal College of Physicians
British Endocrine Society
Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
British Medical Association